Monday, June 21, 2010

WIN FREE STUFF and help me with a Social Networking/Blogging experiment

BP Oil Protest Song!


I'm interested in seeing if how long it takes a video to 'go viral.' I've seen some really stupid 'viral videos' aired on CNN, so at least this isn't another baby dancing.


So help me out and forward this, tweet it, like it on facebook and youtube, and then leave me a comment telling me what you did. Leave your comment here though--not on facebook or twitter.


If it's played on CNN's viral video segment, one lucky commenter will be chosen by random drawing to receive a copy of his next CD (which will be released in July).


A review of his last album, can be found here, at iberkshires.com,

3 comments:

  1. Are embedded links are counted as hits on YouTube? I think that's what cnn uses to determine if it's viral

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I "tweeted" I would but instead, I "shared" it on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook works. :)

    Wow. sheesh...if it's only you two, I can send two I think.

    Although it looks like his views have gone up, I have to say that the social networking part of this experiment is failing.

    ReplyDelete

Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. ~R. May